In this webinar, we discuss the findings in the 2020 Child Care Benchmark Report with expert panelists weighing in on the following issues:
- The impact of the pandemic on enrolment
- Effective ways to hire and keep good staff
- What your marketing should focus on
- COVID-19 vaccines and what that means for child care
- The future outlook for the sector
🖥️ Watch Recording
🔍 Key Takeaways From Our Partners
Sindye Alexander – Director of Marketing, The Child Care Success Company
- Having an online presence is so important during the pandemic.
- Stepping up on “safety” and communicating that in your marketing is key to driving enrolment.
- “Virtual preschool,” while a value-add for parents, is not a replacement for early education
Carla Rogg – Owner, ProSolutions Training
- Learn more about hosting “open interview hours” for hiring
- Retention comes down to communication and feedback (both positive and constructive)
- Overview of the elements to build a strong team: communication, engagement, feedback, presence
Andrew Roszak – Executive Director, Institute for Childhood Preparedness
- The pandemic does have a long-term mental health impact – that’s okay
- Andy shares the 4 key things that need attention to work through the challenges of the pandemic
- Creativity and adapting are the things that will help you come to solutions now – taking measured risks leads to innovative change
Dr. Calvin Moore Jr – CEO, Council for Professional Recognition (CDA)
- Learn more about the #1 priorities and #1 risks for child care providers moving forward.
- Why providers are using this opportunity to learn new skills and develop professionally
- The pandemic has shown us how important child care is for the workforce – talk to your policy makers to push for government support
This is just a high level overview of the state of child care – get your copy of the HiMama’s 2020 Child Care Benchmark to have all the insights!
🎓 Certificate Instructions
To receive your certificate, you will need to watch the whole recorded session on WebinarJam. The certificate is shared at the end of the session at the bottom of the chat bar. You can download the PDF, fill out your name, and center name in the blanks and you’re done!
The HiMama child care app helps to streamline your digital parent communications. Book a consultation with us today to learn how we can support your child care center during this time.