In this webinar, we discuss the findings in the 2020 Child Care Benchmark Report with expert panelists weighing in on the following issues:
- The impact of the pandemic on enrolment
- Effective ways to hire and keep good staff
- What your marketing should focus on
- COVID-19 vaccines and what that means for child care
- The future outlook for the sector
🔍 Key Takeaways From Our Partners
Sindye Alexander – Director of Marketing, The Child Care Success Company
- Having an online presence is so important during the pandemic.
- Stepping up on “safety” and communicating that in your marketing is key to driving enrolment.
- “Virtual preschool,” while a value-add for parents, is not a replacement for early education
Carla Rogg – Owner, ProSolutions Training
- Learn more about hosting “open interview hours” for hiring
- Retention comes down to communication and feedback (both positive and constructive)
- Overview of the elements to build a strong team: communication, engagement, feedback, presence
Andrew Roszak – Executive Director, Institute for Childhood Preparedness
- The pandemic does have a long-term mental health impact – that’s okay
- Andy shares the 4 key things that need attention to work through the challenges of the pandemic
- Creativity and adapting are the things that will help you come to solutions now – taking measured risks leads to innovative change
Dr. Calvin Moore Jr – CEO, Council for Professional Recognition (CDA)
- Learn more about the #1 priorities and #1 risks for child care providers moving forward.
- Why providers are using this opportunity to learn new skills and develop professionally
- The pandemic has shown us how important child care is for the workforce – talk to your policy makers to push for government support
This is just a high level overview of the state of child care – get your copy of the HiMama’s 2020 Child Care Benchmark to have all the insights!
🖥️ Watch Recording🎓 Certificate
Click below to get the slides, certificate and recording sent right to your inbox!
The HiMama child care app helps to streamline your digital parent communications. Book a consultation with us today to learn how we can support your child care center during this time.