In the third session of the HiMama Helps Webinar series, we talk about crisis management during COVID-19. We cover different financial relief options, sample fee structures, and maintaining community with families and staff.
You can either:
- Download the recording here – if you want to pause and fast forward to take notes.
- Watch it on WebinarJam – Includes chat comments on the side.
- Financial Relief Sources
- Activity Ideas by Age & Developmental Domain
- Busy Bag Ideas
- Full COVID-19 Resource Hub
Highlights from Q&A with Angela Rouse from Roberta Webb Child Care
- Redesigned classrooms to include 8-foot pods that are like small apartments for the kids
- Communicating with children during this time & framing a positive narrative
- Thoughts and creative ideas for reopening
Highlights from Q&A with Kathy Entzenberger from Upbring School of Discovery
- Implementing social distancing while open and serving front-line essential workers
- Working together with families who are distance learning as well
- Busy bags to support families & offering encouragement to the community
An extra special thank you to our guests, Angela and Kathy for taking time out of running their centers to spend some time with us and share their experience. You can connect with them here:
Want to connect with your ECE community?
Join the ECE Professionals Slack Group to share ideas, connect with like-minded people, and be part of a growing community. Join here.
The HiMama child care app helps to streamline your digital parent communications. Book a consultation with us today to learn how we can support your child care center during this time.