This MasterClass is all about how to communicate effectively with your parents. This session is hosted by Chris Henderson, Customer Success Manager at HiMama (and a parent of two himself!). He shares tips, best practices, his parent perspective, and resources to help you stay connected with your parent community!
🖥️ Watch Recording
🎓 Certificate Instructions
To receive your certificate, watch the recording on WebinarJam. The certificate is shared at the end of the session below the chat bar. From there, download the PDF, fill out your name and center details in the blanks, and you’re done.
🔍 Key Takeaways from Chris
- Build a consistent communication schedule with your families whether or not you have an important update. This gives parents the reassurance that you care and maintains an open door for them to ask questions and connect with you.
- Daily reports are not just for communicating with parents, they’re also a log of your teacher’s work with the children. Reflect on this information to see if there is room for improvement (there always is!).
- Download the HiMama Customer Care Kit filled with checklists, templates and product walkthroughs to run your center with confidence during COVID-19.
- Schedule routine messages ahead of time using our new “Schedule Send” feature. Here’s how!
- COVID-19 Health Screening tip: Here’s a step-by-step article on adding Health Screening Forms to you message center for parents to fill out.
- Remember that the HiMama Help Center is available to your 24/7. If you have a question, try searching for it here to see if there’s an article that answers your question!
Do you need a hand figuring something out, or just want some one-on-one time with our team? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll connect you with the best person to help!