In this webinar, we are joined by Dani Christine, CEO of childcaresites.com. Dani shares tips and tricks to help get the business ramped up in 2021 and grow during difficult times.
🎤 Our Special Guest
As a multi-site child care business owner who works on business development remotely, over 100 miles away from her centers, Dani Christine is passionate about teaching other child care providers how to operate their programs efficiently. On a mission to provide assistance from the start-up process to living the dream life, Dani offers her clients private video consultations on childcaresites.com and even free self-help videos on YouTube.com/DaniChristine.
🧪 Key Learning Outcomes
- Pivot for the times! Since the pandemic, we’ve had to shift from on-site tours to video tours. Don’t go overlooked for not pivoting.
- Get families to leave reviews on Google, Yelp, Facebook for potential new families to read.
- Share your centers’ story! You need to prove that you have the quality service you are offering.
- Communication is KEY!
- If you are looking at expanding, or starting up, now is the time! Look for space in your area, and gather information on loans or grants.
- When starting childcare, know why you want to do it. That is step 1, and step 2 is sharing that as you go through the license process and market to families.
- Figure out what kind of center you want, and then take the time to learn what the options are for you and the requirements for licensing.
- Make sure to know your competition in your community.
- Get creative with your services to stand out in your area.
We want to hear from you! Fill out our survey to help us improve your webinar experience and don’t forget to follow us on Social media
Want to learn more about HiMama?? Check us out
Join our newest Facebook Group to connect and gain support and resources from like-minded educators.
🖥️ Watch Recording & 🎓 Certificate
Click below to get the slides, certificate and recording sent right to your inbox!
📆 What’s Next?
Don’t miss out on our next webinar, and register today!
Running a Child Care Centre is Hard…
We’d love to make it
a little much easier! Did you know that parents are increasingly evaluating childcare centers on whether they offer digital parental communication, photo and video updates, and contactless check-in and billing? The HiMama child care app helps to streamline your digital parent communications, join the family today and get a quote!