In this webinar, we have our special guest Amanda Shroyer walk us through how her team is working to build a sense of community, what they are doing to support teachers, and talk about some of the challenges they have overcome while reopening.
🎤 Our Special Guest
Amanda is the cool aunt, a pet rescuer, and the creative mind behind Muddy Feet Early Learning (Life’s Little Treasures Daycare). She carries a planner to act like she has her life together, and hoards mis-tint paint because there’s always a project to do. The driving force of her work is to teach children to love the earth and be good people
🧪 Key Learning Outcomes
- Feedback is key – make sure to get it from both your families and your staff!
- Build on the strengths of your team members. If you have someone who is great at budgeting, let them own that piece!
- Visual markers are really helpful for encouraging social distancing at the center. You can get really creative about it with stickers as physical markers.
- Loop parents in to support with providing COVID-19 supplies – it helps spread out getting more materials and gets the community involved.
- Calm, clear and direct communication is important when there is a change in procedure or schedule. Get real with your team with where you are too as it builds trust.
✨ Audience Shoutouts!
Debra – I am blessed to have an amazing Education manager and lead teacher that really support and rally around their staff. And my coworkers, we are 100% supporting each other with any questions or concerns.
Kari – Give yourself that “I can’t do this anymore!” day. Because you can and you will!
Stacy – No matter our feelings about all of this, we need to have compassion for the way other interpret things…
Cherrie – The Federal CARES Act provided low-interest loans specifically to help small businesses.
🖥️ Watch Recording & Certificate 🎓
Click below to get the slides, certificate and recording sent right to your inbox!
The HiMama child care app helps to streamline your digital parent communications. Book a consultation with us today to learn how we can support your child care center during this time.