Having a strong support system at your child care center is so important now, more than ever. In this webinar, we learn about The Enneagram framework of different personality types. We will go through how to use it to better understand your team and build a stronger community at your center.
- Take the Enneagram Test here to find out which type you are!
- The Road Back To You [Book]
- Enneagram Institute for more information on the framework
- Connect with Beth on her website and check out her online Leader’s Lounge Summit (July 27-30, 2020)
- The Enneagram Framework – It’s an overview of 9 different personality types that help you understand your own strengths and weaknesses when it comes to problem solving.
- A Team Building Exercise – Try running a group activity with your team using the Enneagram framework. Have each member of the team take the test to identify their types and then share it with the rest of the team. This will give everyone better perspective on how to work with each other!
- Everyone Processes Differently – Understanding and accepting that different people prioritize different things when problem solving makes a huge difference when working together as a team.
Want to connect with your ECE community?
Join the ECE Professionals Slack Group to share ideas, connect with like-minded people, and be part of a growing community. Join here.
The HiMama child care app helps to streamline your digital parent communications. Book a consultation with us today to learn how we can support your child care center during this time.