In this webinar, our in-house content manager Michael Keshen shares tips and strategies around building a brand and the importance of being consistent with your brand.
🖥️ Watch Recording
🔍 Key takeaways from Michael Keshen
- Brand is always present in everything.
- Knowing your family personas is key to building your message!
- Building a strong brand requires being consistent with your
- Adapt to show that you are taking COVID-19 seriously:
- Hosting virtual tours
- Emphasizing safety
- Branding 101 For Child Care Providers
- Adapting Your Center’s Brand During COVID-19
- [Podcast] Child Care Marketing Tips To Recover From COVID-19
- [Podcast] Insights From Rebranding A Not For Profit Center
- [YouTube] Victory Early Learning Academy Facility Tour
- Brand examples – KinderCare, Atelier Kids, Green Apple Kids
Marla – We still schedule tours, but with all the protocols and one family at a time. Parents need to have a health check, wear a mask, and wash their hands. It instills a lot of confidence for parents to see us in action.
Wanda – Virtual tours are fun! It’s great work for college students
Charlotte – Once you get a feel for what is important to the parents you can cater to the daily needs to highlight their preference, they love it!
Feature image source: https://www.gillsolutions.com/blog/brand-marketing-vs-branding-in-marketing/
The HiMama child care app helps to streamline your digital parent communications. Book a consultation with us today to learn how we can support your child care center during this time.