In this webinar, we tackled an important topic: managing overwhelm. Our in-house ECE specialists Ria Simon and Kiah Price, share practical stress management techniques to help you and your team prioritize your mental health during these crazy times.
🖥️ Watch Recording
🔍 Key Takeaways from Ria and Kiah
- We all have our own stress and baggage
- Write and label your stress down to get it out of your mind
- Gratitude journaling is helpful to keep the positives front of mind!
- Taking a mental health day isn’t easy for anyone, but when you use a day to focus on yourself it will make a huge difference.
- Let go of what isn’t in your control!
- When you’re feeling overwhelmed, a good question to ask is: what will really happen if you miss this deadline? Scoping out to the BIG picture is helpful!
- As long as you show up and try, you are giving your best. Focus on the journey and the results will come
- You are never alone!
- You’ve got this!
🎉ECE Of The Year!🎉
- Free printables to help track and manage overwhelm
- [Webinar] How to grow your ECE community
- [Webinar] COVID-19 Survival tips for ECE leaders
- [Podcast] Tools to manage social stress in the early years
- [Podcast] How to practice mindfulness when working with young children
🎓 Certificate Instructions
To receive your certificate, you will need to watch the whole recorded session on WebinarJam. The certificate is shared at the end of the session at the bottom of the chat bar. You can download the PDF, fill out your name, and center name in the blanks and you’re done!
The HiMama child care app helps to streamline your digital parent communications. Book a consultation with us today to learn how we can support your child care center during this time.
Image from: Expatchild